Cute blog Nikki! It is kind of fun. Hope you post alot, cause I have a lot of free time on my nights at work to read. :)
Wow I am quite jealous of the time you guys have spent up the mountain! I have really wanted to go camping this year. I hope you guys are planning on attending the rendezvous this year! If is full of card games and good food!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Cute blog Nikki! It is kind of fun. Hope you post alot, cause I have a lot of free time on my nights at work to read. :)
Wow I am quite jealous of the time you guys have spent up the mountain! I have really wanted to go camping this year. I hope you guys are planning on attending the rendezvous this year! If is full of card games and good food!
Post a Comment