Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dang!!! Insulin....

Ok... so the fabulous diet and exercize didn't work. My blood sugar levels are still to high so now we are starting insulin. I'm also having another ultrasound next week... So at least we get to see our baby agian, that's good news. Who knew being pregnant isn't as easy as it looks? J/T. We are still very excited and I feel great. I am still flying, but I have cut back my hours quite a bit. I still have the 2nd trimester energy, so apparently baby doesn't know we are now in the 3rd. Have a great 24th weekend, I'm trying to get Shawn to find somewhere cold for us to go but he keeps telling me we can't go to antartica this weekend, "oh, well maybe another time".

1 comment:

Charma said...

OOOHH Man...:( I just heard from Jed. I'm sure you and your baby will get through just fine. Your nearing the end....so you won't have to take the insulin for too long. Eat your veggies!