Saturday, February 27, 2010

BiG gIrL uPDaTe!!!!

Oh Quincy Quincy Quincy....
So the tooth I talked about last time turned out to be a ?sist? ( I know thats spelled wrong ). Poor Baby!!! Since them though, She is sitting up by herself. Ya can't leave her cause eventually She does fall over. Good Job Quinc! I went yesterday to Pretty Little Pictures in American Fork & had Her 6 month pics done. They are going to be so cute!! Allison, the lady that owns the place found me a new computer, which we went and picked up last night (should help me a lot with my Photography "hobby"). Also, I'm so excited she is doing some classes I will be taking over the next few months.
I can't wait to post Q's pictures. I get them on Thursday. Take Care!!!!

2 comments:

Charma said...

So Cute!

don and jacki said...

she is adorable! but she's growing up too fast!