Yesterday was Shawn's B-day, We didn't see much of him. He was at a shoeing competition all weekend. He did great. He ended up with 5th place. I am back at work today, so now he gets Quincy all night (he'll figure out the shoeing comp. was a breeze). HaHa just teasing. Quincy is a little slice of heaven. The Dr told me at her 6 mo check up that if she's not sleeping 8 hrs to let her cry till she gets to the 8 hr mark. WOW!!! I think it's harder to listen to her cry than just getting up with her. But, I know it's for her own good and she goes back to sleep really pretty quick. Sometimes she don't even get up anymore. Take Care!!!!
3 comments:
Aww! You are all growing up so Fast. Thanks for the Pics of my adorable niece!
Congratulations on 5th Place Shawn and I hope your Birthday was Awesome!
happy birthday shawn!!
congrats on the competition. that's awesome!
Happy Birthday Shawn! and Congrats on your contest!
Post a Comment