Thursday, July 8, 2010

WOW! It's been awhile...

Oh' my goodness, It's been so long since I posted I almost forgot how. I'm going to chalk that one up to being a new Mom. It takes up most of my free time. Speaking of which, I will update you on the Peanut... She is soooooo HaPpY hApPy HaPpY all the time. She is now crawling all over the place and she thinks it's so funny when you stomp behind her and chase her. Also she has figured out to crawl away really fast with something she knows shes not supposed to have i.e... dirty sock in her mouth. She is still so little, at her 9 mo apt she was only in the 8th (not the 80th) just the 8th % for height. 50 for weight & 30 for her head. She's 10 mo today!
Shawn has been workin his tail off to support his girls, and he's doin a fantastic job!!! Making up stories and telling lies for his own amusement still takes up most of his free time.
I have been working, here and there but I am getting more consistent the older Quinc gets. Trying to put in three days a week is harder than you'd think... Summer travel is tough ( Full, Hot planes, lot of kids, & my fav. people that have probably saved all they're lives for this one trip and have no idea how to pack much less get through the airport security with all there close on ). "I love People, I Love to travel" - famous last words of a flight attendant interview.
We have been camping twice so far. Quincy loves it, she loves to eat the dirt & rocks & sticks. I have lots of pic's I want to post but I'm at work right now so give me a few day's and I promise there will be pictures!!! Take care. Have a great summer.

No comments: