I love that I have been able to post all good updates on our little miracle and today is no different. He is doing so good, He has been able to be off his jaundice lights for 2 days ( we do expect he'll have to go on them again ). He is at 14ml for feeding time and we've been able to snuggle him a bit longer each day. He currently weights 3lbs 14oz. In a couple days we will start adding some calories to his milk and that should put some weight on him pretty fast.
We look forward to the weekend and hope to see some family and friends. My blood pressure is still pretty high but I'm on a pretty strong dose of Med's for it and hope in the next week or two it will start to come down into a more normal range. I am so appreciative to my Husband, Mom, Family & Friends that have helped me so much this week. You all mean so much to me and I wouldn't have anything with out you.
I'm going to take my camera with me to the hospital tomorrow so I will try to get a few more pic's of our adorable little guy to share here on the blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment