Because of my work schedule,
I'm spending the week in Vegas.
I'm on call all week. Shawn and I drove my Honda down on Saturday, and
I'm staying at my good friend Deanne's. Shawn and i drove to the Hoover Damn to see the progress on the new bridge. It still looks like its going to be awhile before it's finished. I forgot my camera, but we did have a
disposable one in the car so as soon as I can I'll post some Pic.'s.
I'm also
hoping to go see the Valley of Fire. Later--Peace out!
2 comments:
Hey Niki, I haven't seen you forever! I hope all is well I love your blog!
Hey Nikki, Its good to see your blog, I haven't seen you and Shawn for the longest time- tell him hello! I will add yours to our blog, check it out.
Lyndsey
Post a Comment