Monday, March 30, 2009

Yeah! We don't believe it either

First things first, sorry we have not posted in awhile. We've been busy, but not with anything to interesting just the normal "bump" and grind. We celebrated Shawns 31rst Birthday, riding and Bbqing with friends. Wylie is still growing and acting just like every other boy around. He's so much fun and we are thankful we have him as much as we do. But, the reason for this "Holly Crap Post" is: Shawn and I are expecting our first Child. Holly S@#*! I know thats what we said. No just teasing. We are very excited. The baby is due 10-10-09. We went to our 12 week appt. and our Dr. did a sonogram, so we have pictures. Yippy! We also got to hear it's little heart beat. 162 bpm. Also, I know we suck, but we are not going to find out what the sex is because we really don't care. We just want a healthy baby. We also think it will be fun to start a pole and see what everyone else thinks. Our families are so excited. My Mom is so funny, she's already started little blankets for us. Wylie is excited to be a big Brouzin: (Brother + Cousin). He also thinks we are having a boy! Anyway Surprise! We will keep you posted on the baby's progress.

10 comments:

Torre said...

congratulations..That is great.

Natalee said...

CONGRATS Nik! That is awesome.

Callie said...

I am way excited for you! Just know that I am hoping to have a boy so I can have the blanket!

No I'm kidding. I have no guesses on what it is and I think you guys will be great with either a boy or a girl!

I can't wait, October isn't far away!

Anonymous said...

YAY! i am so excited for you two!! you will both be such great parents.:D

Kyle and Shanalee said...

I've been stalking your blog for a while now, hope you don't mind ...

I'm so happy for you two!! It's about frickin time!

Shalice said...

THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!I have heard of three people that are pregnant with in the last three days! CONGRATS!

Charma said...

Congrats! We are so excited.

Cheryl said...

That's great news!
I'm glad you aren't going to find out the gender early. We never do. It's more fun that way.
Hope you are feeling well.
If all goes according to plan (i.e. hari-brained scheme) we might get to see you at the Easter par-tay.

don and jacki said...

congratulations! i am so excited for you! but yes! i think its a bummer that you're not going to find out the gender. not because it matters what gender it is, but pink blankets look reaaly funny wrapped around a little boy.
way to go!

Andrus said...

way to go shawn good work!!!