Yes, this is Emmy with Wylie, Erin, Polly, and Little miss Molly locked in Polly's kennel. I have no idea how all four of them fit in there, but I like it! This is my kind of baby sitting.
A sneak peek at the crib... It's still in the building process but it looks AWESOME so far.
my idea of a great babysitter! if only you had a lock for it, it would be perfect! wish i would have thought of that years ago. (maybe you could patent it, bet it would sell).
2 comments:
I like your style of babysitting!! Lol :) Thanks for helping Jed out with them. Wow! your crib looks like a full sized bed. So cool!
my idea of a great babysitter! if only you had a lock for it, it would be perfect! wish i would have thought of that years ago. (maybe you could patent it, bet it would sell).
Post a Comment