Friday, September 11, 2009

It's a Girl!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is our sweet baby, Quincy Ann Winters. She is the sweetest thing. Born 9-8-09 at 1:20pm via C-section. She was 5lbs 7oz and 17 1/2 inches. She has brown hair and blue eyes.
I thought this was so cute, but I don't thing she did. She sure likes to be wrapped up and snuggled.
She's off most of these plugs now but this is a little glimps at what she's been through.
Shawn got me the most beautiful birthstone earrings and necklace. Carl got Quincy these little boots and spurs.

We are still having my baby shower on Saturday from 11-1. Quincy is staying in the hospital awhile, but Im going home in the morning. We'll keep everyone posted on her progress.

3 comments:

Callie said...

I Love those pictures in her cute pink outfit. She is so cute!!

Kyle and Shanalee said...

I'm so happy for you! She is absolutely beautiful!! I love her name too! Congrats! :)

Marci said...

first of all...you are so NOT the nasty looking mom.;D
i tried to sneak in to see you yesterday but that place is like fort knox.

she is gorgeous!!!!